
We just got back from a Whirlwind road trip. We that started out with Mo Mo's 3rd birthday party in Brewster, then headed up to Worcester, Mass to spend the night on the way to Grammie and Grampie's house - then drove to Alfred and visited some family for a few days, then drove back down to Mimi and Grumps house in Ct and finally arrived back home 7 days later.
We had so much fun on our trip and I was such a good traveler again. I slept everywhere I was supposed to and took really good naps. We didn't get to go to the beach because the weather didn't cooperate for us (which is usual when we make the trip to Maine) but we got to play outside a bunch and that made us all happy.
We got to go to dinner at a restaurant that had an accordian player.I liked him until he came close to me - then I cried - it was silly. By the end of the night I had everyone carrying me around the restaurant so I could keep tabs on my accordian buddy. I got to go visit my great Aunt Judy and cousins Kathy and Lizzie. (we had a dance party)
I got to see the cows in grammie and grampies backyard and we went to Barnes and Noble to play for a little while and grammie bought me some books for the car ride home.
We drove straight from Portsmouth to Mimi's house and the drive was very quick and I was very good in the car. I took a 40 minute nap and sat nicely until I got to Mimi and Grumps.
Then I couldn't contain my excitement at seeing both sets of grandparents on the same day... I started clapping when I saw Mimi, but then immediately asked for Grumps.
we played outside there too and mommy and daddy went on a date to see a movie while I napped. Then we all played in the water and I got to see my first real water fight... there was even a hose!!!
Now we are back home because the weather wasn't going to cooperate to go to Sesame Place, but we are still crossing our fingers that we can try to go tomorrow.
Here are a few photos from our adventure.
We had so much fun on our trip and I was such a good traveler again. I slept everywhere I was supposed to and took really good naps. We didn't get to go to the beach because the weather didn't cooperate for us (which is usual when we make the trip to Maine) but we got to play outside a bunch and that made us all happy.
We got to go to dinner at a restaurant that had an accordian player.I liked him until he came close to me - then I cried - it was silly. By the end of the night I had everyone carrying me around the restaurant so I could keep tabs on my accordian buddy. I got to go visit my great Aunt Judy and cousins Kathy and Lizzie. (we had a dance party)
I got to see the cows in grammie and grampies backyard and we went to Barnes and Noble to play for a little while and grammie bought me some books for the car ride home.
We drove straight from Portsmouth to Mimi's house and the drive was very quick and I was very good in the car. I took a 40 minute nap and sat nicely until I got to Mimi and Grumps.
Then I couldn't contain my excitement at seeing both sets of grandparents on the same day... I started clapping when I saw Mimi, but then immediately asked for Grumps.
we played outside there too and mommy and daddy went on a date to see a movie while I napped. Then we all played in the water and I got to see my first real water fight... there was even a hose!!!
Now we are back home because the weather wasn't going to cooperate to go to Sesame Place, but we are still crossing our fingers that we can try to go tomorrow.
Here are a few photos from our adventure.

No comments:
Post a Comment