Thursday, May 27, 2010

First Haircut and hot days









Mommy and I took a fieldtrip today to a hair salon JUST FOR KIDS. There were toys and the chairs were all cool cars. (here I am in the barbie car waiting for my haircut)
There are tv's at every station and mommy brought an elmo DVD for me.
The haircut took all of 4 minutes maybe - but I didn't even realize what was going on cause I was playing with the radio in the car and watching Elmo. The only time I got a little bit upset was when the lady put the scissors on my forehead to cut my bangs... I kinda gave her a warning look to let her know I was on to her and not to hurt me... and then it was all over!

I got a balloon which I didn't really care for, so I left it there and a pony tail and we were off to come home again.Mommy said she was very proud of me... but I still don't get the big deal cause I was just playing in the car.

Mommy also went out and bought me a little pool for the backyard cause it has been so hot here and the first day I got to play in it Mimi and PSS were here. So, when we went back to it the next day... I was calling for them but they didn't come - so I guess they won't always be there when I play in that pool.

Today mommy says she has to start packing for our trip to Maine because she is going to babysit Momo and B on Saturday night and daddy is taking me to their house on Sunday. I hope it's warm in Maine so I can go outside this time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the new pics! Good job Katie. You were such a Big Girl!!!!!!