Saturday, May 22, 2010

Mommy got a new camera





This is the beginning of a ridiculous amount of photos being taken all OVER!

I have gone back and forth for months about getting a DSLR and after trying and researching TONS of point and shoots to replace my awesome Canon whose motor stopped working (boo)- I decided to finally take the plunge. I've had it since yesterday and have already taken close t 200 pictures. I have to test out all the settings and know how to use it and am already looking into pricing for speedlights. (which are those nifty attachment flash bulbs that you put on top of your camera for great indoor pics)









All of these photos were edited right on the camera which is AWESOME cause you don't have to get to a computer to make your pictures fabulous. I will be posting TONS of pictures over the next few weeks as it's going to be busy for us. Morganne's 3rd birthday weekend extravaganza which will lead into a vacation trip to Maine/CT/wherever we have to stop to make the drive not so long.

We were going to go to Silly Cape May down in new Jersey but then decided we'd MUCH rather visit our Aunt Judy and Cousin Kathy up in Maine. (and maybe get to see some more family which is ALWAYS great!!!!) Plus there are all the beaches up there, and grammie and grampies back yard and parks and lobster for Dave.

Katie is becoming a pro at saying Maine, Mammie and Pee Pee, so we figured we'd put it to good use. Hopefully there will be better weather than the last time we were there and we can get a family morning at the beach with the munchkin!

Happy Weekend everyone.

No comments: