Friday, May 21, 2010

Morning at the Park




Katie and I went out to a local park that has a little zoo and an awesome playground. She was a little wary of the animals... especially when the Geese all started making noise... she decided she didn't want to go near them. Then we looked at some cows and she didn't know what to do cause they were close up and BIG!

We saw some monkeys too - and she seemed to like that but it's a small zoo and they were hard to see - so she wasn't as interested as I think she will be at a larger zoo where she can really look at them.

We went over to the playground and she had a great time playing on the little gym set until she got sand on her hands... then she started freaking out and holding her hands out for me to clean them. This happened every time she touched sand... so I kept trying to teach her how to dust them off herself but she totally preferred when I wiped them down with a wipe for her.

Happy Friday everyone!

No comments: