
Last Thursday, my great grandpa Juany (I suppose I would have called him Pop Pop as everyone else calls him Pop) passed away of a heart attack in Puerto Rico. Everyone is very sad and surprised as he really wasn't sick. Mimi flew out to Puerto Rico first thing Friday morning with Uncle Louie, Uncle Ruben, Titi Millie and Cousin Kathy. Then after mommy talked to Mimi on Saturday morning, she decided to fly out Saturday night. I know she didn't want to leave me but she wanted to go to be there for her family and grandma and especially Mimi.
Here is a picture of daddy with Mimi, Grandma, Grandpa and Titi Aida in Puerto Rico, 2 christmases ago.



Since mommy went to Puerto Rico, that left me with Daddy alone all night Saturday and all day Sunday! Then Grumps (Staff Sgt.) came to watch me ALL DAY monday and he even helped out at night. (He really likes feeding me when I wake up)
Mommy wasn't worried cause she knew I was in GREAT hands and having a great time at home. Grumps brought me an easter chickie that makes noise and he played all kinds of games with me. We even did some PT to get me into Marine Shape for when it comes time for crawling and walking.
Today, Grammie and Grandpa are coming to visit me. They haven't seen me since I was 1 month old... and Mommy thinks they are going to be shocked at how big I've gotten! So I will get to see all my grandparents this week!
This weekend, we are going to get Mimi at the airport and hang out with her in CT. I have the magic ability to cheer people up, just by being in the room sometimes, so I think it will be lots of fun to go see her and help cheer her up a bit. Then it's back to NY with mommy and daddy for the week.
Here is a reminder of how little I was just 2.5 months ago!

No comments:
Post a Comment