Unfortunately, mommy got sick with a cold and didn't want to be home alone with me cause she couldn't take medicine. So, we got to stay with Mimi and Grumps from Friday night until tonight. (wednesday) Grumps gave me my night bottles, and mimi spoiled me in the mornings by hanging out with me so mommy could sleep in!:) I even got to hang out in my awesome camping chair that Carly gave me on the deck for the first time.
All in all, it was a wonderful long weekend and mommy got over her cold because of all the extra sleep she got.
Thanks Mimi and Grumps - I'll miss you!
1 comment:
Thank you for staying with me and cheering me up. I loved our morning get togethers. You can sleep on my shoulder and lap anytime you want. We will work together to get daddy to let you stay with me next time. Love to mommy & daddy and lots of hugs and kisses for you.
Mimi in CT
Post a Comment