Yesterday, I had BIG poops! I was on the couch with mommy, and she heard it and immediately picked me up to change me... when she got to my room and started undressing me, she got quite a surprise - I had pooped through ALL MY CLOTHES. (and it only took me about 2 seconds)
So... I was put into an emergency bath!
Here I am before my bath - stripped down to a clean diaper and wrapped in a blanket... waiting for mommy to get the temperature just right.
Here I am in the bath - I'm getting much better at this and don't mind them as long as there is a warm towel behind me so my back doesn't get cold.

Here I am after my bath... does anyone recognize my outfit? Mommy put it on me and it's a little small - but I wore it for a photo shoot and then gave it back to it's rightful owner... But, he didn't want it so I gave him my retired mechanics suit to wear instead!
And here I am with daddy at the beautiful park on the Hudson River. Mommy and I had gone for a walk with the boys next door during the day and when Auntie Jessica came home, she wanted to go for a walk again, so we went down to the park and daddy met us there. I can't wait until I'm old enough to play like Luke on the swings and slides.
And here I am at the end of the day, chewing on my hand and relaxing on the couch!

What a busy day !
1 comment:
I'm enjoying the updates. She's so cute! Caroline.
Post a Comment