Sunday, July 4, 2010

Fathers Day Pictures

Fathers Day weekend I got to see all my grandparents again! (who is luckier than me)

When Mamie and Pee Pee were here, we went and did a family photo and this is what we ended up with!!!! Mommy says she thinks it's a really good picture!!!


The photo shoot was VERY quick because I have entirely too many things to do other than sit down and smile - so the photographer literally got maybe, 9 pictures of all of us together but luckily they were good ones:)

We got to hang out and play and I gave daddy the very first picture I ever drew with crayons in a soccer frame. (He is suffering from World Cup Fever) AND he gets to go to another soccer game at the stadium nearby to see the Red Bulls play. I like having my grandparents over and sometimes I ask for them when they aren't around.

Happy Weekend everyone. It's time to go in the POOL!

No comments: