
So... we have decided we should get Katie a big girl dresser to hold her ever expanding and quite extensive wardrobe - furnished mostly by her Mamie and Mimi so I've been researching different ones.
I found a local place that takes furniture from estate sales and paints it to be whatever colors/designs you want. Mamie and I first checked the place out last weekend when they were down here and thought all the stuff in there was so cute!
So, here is what she found for us....

Bad pictures - but it shows the mirror that comes with it.
I love this dresser!!! And compared to the prices of plain old standard ones you could get at furniture stores, it's very comparable - if not, somewhat cheaper for the size of it. AND they will deliver for free which is awesome!
So... now we have to make sure it fits in her room (It will replace a VERY stylish, clear plastic drawer unit that we will probably refurbish as some sort of storage for office/crafty/yarn stuff....)
And we have to figure out what kind of design/color we want for it... here's a pic of an example of the stuff in her showroom. We want it to last her a long time... so this is gonna be tough!!!!!!! Suggestions please:)
Other stuff that happened this week..... the water park opened up in town!! (and by in town, I mean across the street!!!) She doesn't like it NEARLY as much as she like sesame... but she it helps on hot days:)


AND our pool is open:)

2009
2010
Happy Saturday all!!
And we have to figure out what kind of design/color we want for it... here's a pic of an example of the stuff in her showroom. We want it to last her a long time... so this is gonna be tough!!!!!!! Suggestions please:)

Other stuff that happened this week..... the water park opened up in town!! (and by in town, I mean across the street!!!) She doesn't like it NEARLY as much as she like sesame... but she it helps on hot days:)

2009
Happy Saturday all!!
1 comment:
love all the pics! miss yall tons.
Post a Comment