It was supposed to be 74 degrees and sunny out so we decided to venture back to Sesame Place since it's only 1.5 hours from us and we have season passes. Thank goodness I packed a sweatshirt for myself and Kaitlyn just in case because it felt more like 65 degrees. It was wonderful - the park was totally uncrowded which meant we got to see ALL the characters that came out for pictures and didn't have to wait too long. It also meant Dave and Kaitlyn had almost the entire Ernie Pool to themselves. (about 15 minutes after they were in there, other kids came over... but for awhile it was them and 2 other kids)
Here I am sensibly standing on dry land in my sweatshirt and pants
I did however, risk my life to walk across the freezing pool to get Kaitlyn to get some water because I am a mom and had to put her first over my poor feet!
She didn't seem to happy - but I don't really care. We had entertained Katie for 15 minutes to stay in one spot and I was not about to have her miss the parade cause some straggler came by and thought she could just stand in front and no one would care. So, there I go, making friends again - but at least Katie got to see the show! And look how happy she is when she realized she would get to see them close up!
No comments:
Post a Comment