Friday, May 14, 2010

Mothers Day Week!!




Katie wouldn't give us the lemon back - we had to take it from her!

My baby sleeping with Ba Ba!

I just had the BEST mothers day week possible!
  • I got an AWESOME package in the mail from my in-laws!!! I love mail and I LOVE magazines and this one was BOTH!!!! Thank you thank you!
  • I got to go to Boston to visit with one of my oldest friends and stay over night with my hubby and enjoy yummy food and fun sights in Boston on our schedule not Katie's.
  • I got to watch movies in the car on the way back form Boston
  • Then I got to have Indian food with my family on Sunday and we got to share a Happy Days cake to celebrate mine and dave's birthdays and mothers day
  • The day after mothers day I got to spend the morning in bed watching all my favorite shows on Demand and I even got breakfast in bed
  • Then Katie and I got to stay at Mimi's house to hang out with mimi and grumps until Last night - and it was WONDERFUL!!
  • I also finally found a replacement camera and am LOVING it!!!
So I couldn't have had a better Mothers Day/Birthday week if I had actually planned it. So I am rested and relaxed - which is good as Katie has taken to not sleeping at night anymore... so I guess I needed it.

This weekend we are thinking of goi





No comments: