That's boo boo like a ghost.. not bow bow like bow and arrow;)
I got into my first fight today with a toy box and I lost... Mommy was packing my diaper bag for our walk and I pulled a box over and it clipped me on the nose... it bled and mommy was very sad. She was more upset than me... I just wanted to climb on the box.
I got into my first fight today with a toy box and I lost... Mommy was packing my diaper bag for our walk and I pulled a box over and it clipped me on the nose... it bled and mommy was very sad. She was more upset than me... I just wanted to climb on the box.

Later that night I was trying out my new dance moves and clapping with the music to my monkey. If you listen closely... you will hear me humming when the monkey stops... I like to keep the music going! I start humming here and try to get the monkey to start... then I share my bink with him. All in a days work!
1 comment:
Katie, I am so sorry you got your first boo boo and it IS pronounced bow bow! at least down south it is! Ha! We loved the video too! I remember when I got my first scrape on my nose and my mommy cried more than I did! let's video chat soon! Love, Luke
Post a Comment