Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Hanging out at home

Here I am helping daddy put my stickers on the wall:) I like stickers ALOT!!
Mommy let's me play with them until I try to eat them.... then she takes them away or puts a Bink in my mouth so I don't eat the sticker.



Here I am exploring the new carpet I helped pick out at Lowes for my play area.


And here I am standing in my pen... yup - I figured out how to pull myself up and look how proud I am!

This is my new ANGRY face - Mimi taught me how to do it the other day, and now I do it when I'm angry... like on the changing table.. or when I don't want to eat anymore... THANKS MIMI!:")

haha - it's almost like Popeye right?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's my baby!!!!Can't wait for the weekend!
Love,
Mimi in CT