Monday, September 21, 2009


A fun weekend at home!
This weekend, we had a nice, quiet family weekend at home. I've been waving hello since last week, almost everytime you call my name... ( I do it so people will stop asking me already:))
I learned how to pull myself up in the laundry basket so I can stand... so mommy and daddy had to lower my crib in case I decided to try to try it in there. I seem to have picked up some speed with my crawling cause mommy and daddy are having a hard time keeping up with me, so I think they are going to have to get one of those superyard gates to pen me in so I can't do too much damage.

Mommy got me a new toy at a yard sale down the street and I LOVED exploring it. I'm not a huge fan of sitting on it yet, but I like all the stuff it does.


And, here I am hanging out in the laundry basket - my new favorite place to play! I take everything out that mommy puts in - it's lots of fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the "vanity starlet" picture. Can't wait to see your guys on Thursday.
Mimi in CT