Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Loving our new apartment

We just thought we would share some new pics since it's been awhile and we've been busy.
Mommy and daddy just bought a super new camcorder that will be perfect for uploading video to the web with the cool gift card that grammie and grandpa gave us for Christmas.... so once we check out the software, we will add more video:)
Since we have a balance on the card, mommy is going to order me a super cool book or toy called a Taggie... I love rubbing the tags on my books, etc.... and these toys are supposed to be great soothers and this morning I fell asleep rubbing the tag on my book, so we are going to order a toy and try it out:) They even have blankets so depending on how the toy goes, we might get one of those....
Thanks grammie and grandpa!

Here I am right before I fell asleep - rubbing the tag on my cloth book. I love soft, cloth books.

Here I am sitting with daddy watching tv:)


And here are more cereal pictures. I LOVE RICE CEREAL - mommy bought me organic rice cereal so when I finish my first box, I'm gonna try that.



Happy Wednesday everyone!!! Hopefully things will settle and we'll have more time to post soon!
Mommy is going to see New Kids on the Block with Jackie this weekend... so perhaps there will be some pics of that as a treat!
P.s. we want to send a special "shout out" to our favorite southern boy Lukie, who broke his leg yesterday at the playground. Poor baby has a cast up to his thigh and we are making a package to send him with some books in it so he can cuddle on the couch and read since he's not supposed to walk for at least weeks. We're thinking about you buddy!!!!


1 comment:

Baby Payne said...

Thanks for the shout out and we can't wait to get our care package. We desperately need it :) we can't believe how pleasantly plump Katie is getting and we totally mean that in a NICE way! we can really tell how much she is loving that cereal! talk to you soon, jess, jerm and luke