Check out my big girl room in our new place.
Here is the door to my room - we have more animals to add - but it's a start:)
Here is my big girl closet... it's the nicest closet in the apartment and also the fullest - Mommy is jealous of my wardrobe, but she swears she won't steal any of my clothes like Mimi steals hers sometimes:)

Here is one side of my crib area... Auntie Jess... check out the cool sign u made me... now I get to keep a piece of my first room forever since you used the paint that daddy used to paint my room in the old apartment:)

Here is my crib area and my awesome glider chair. We have daddy's old Pooh blanket from when he was a baby on there and I look at it when I'm getting burped.

And here is my play area. Look at my awesome garden that Mimi and Aunt Stephanie made me and all the toys and books in my bookshelf. You can also see my cool couch.

Here I am sitting on my SUPER cool couch that Aunt Stephanie and Uncle Jeremy bought me as a housewarming gift. It'll be perfect for my best buddy Morganne to sleep on when she stays overnight cause it opens up into a little bed.


So, that's my room. It's done now and mommy and daddy will work on finalizing their room next as it's the last room they left to work on. I am sure some of you are jealous of my awesome room, but don't worry if you come visit me - I'll let you play with me in my room.
Happy Weekend!
1 comment:
Possesion is nine tenths of the law. What you leave behind becomes mine! Kaitlyn, Mimi has a cool taggie blanket for you in CT. Can't wait to see you this weekend!
Post a Comment