Cereal! It's one of the things that I can always eat - no matter how I'm feeling.
I sort of went on a cereal binge early on in the pregnancy and bought all kinds of cereal cause I thought I needed it:)
Lately, my heart belongs to Rice Krispies, and I enjoy it when I'm hungry but not really interested in food!
I haven't really had too many other cravings - it's more like I know exactly what foods I don't want to eat - but have a hard time thinking of things that I do want to eat. Certain foods make me feel nauseous - but luckily it's manageable and I don't suffer from morning sickness!:)
Poor Dave has to put up with the chances that he might make me dinner that sounded good before we cooked it, but once it's made... makes me queasy - He's been such a great sport and always offers to get me some cereal instead:)
Here is our little bump at 15 weeks. I really had to push it out so you could see it! Although I'm anxious to start actually showing - I will enjoy the fact that I am still in my regular clothes for the most part - for as long as I can!!!

Have a great weekend!


1 comment:
Titi, I love your blog and mom does too! Thanks for coming to dinner with us last night. See you soon. Love ya, Lukie
Post a Comment