It was a bit of a rocky process - but we did it! I got my couches, the seller didn't leave anything weird behind (I was looking for like, moldy cheese in cabinets or something weird)
Funny things that happened
- Apparently my name come sin about 20 different versions - Ana Inigo, Ana M Inigo, Ana Metcalfe, and so on and so on - so I had to sign 3 pages of alias signatures saying they were all, in fact, me;)
- I won the credit score contest - my numbers were always just a little big higher which is vindication from when Dave and I took a psych course together in college and he did better than me without doing ANY of the reading.
It's ours and it's AMAZING. We were going to move slowly, but between the two of us, have already moved like 1/3 or our stuff (mostly kid stuff) so we are just gonna hire movers on Thursday and be done with it:) The kids love the house and we already met some neighbors (2 little girls right next door - 6 and 3 and they already spent yesterday afternoon playing with Katie.
We already painted the kids rooms (pics later) and have been eating there camp out style which the kids LOVE!!!!
We plan to finish moving furniture on Thursday and sleeping over for the first night.
So excited and so in love and so happy!
That's all I have time for... more pics later:)
No comments:
Post a Comment