Sunday, September 25, 2011

Sesame Place Spooktacular Opening Weekend










We went to Sesame last night... As Dave said, it's mine and Katie's happy place!
We didn't win the costume contest - but I think that's cause some lady made a kick ass Mr. Noodle costume for her little boy and there was a family of Super Mario Brothers characters and I can appreciate that:)

Anyway, here are some pics of our night!

My favorite part was when Bert came out of the parade - pointed out Katie's Ernie sweater and then gave her a big hug - god I love this place!


In other news... Ben eats paper. With gusto... This is a tag from clothes we hadn't taken off yet and I had just taken a piece of paper away from him 2 seconds earlier - on my walk back from the garbage - I found this!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the pictures of Ben trying to eat paper. He looks so happy I couldn't help but laugh.
Christine