



Foot print picture above... he's had his foot permanently up against my belly for weeks and this was confirmation!

This is a profile pic - his chin is on the bottom left, then his nose and forehead - I feel the quality is pretty pathetic... but what can you do?
My appointment went well. He's measuring at 6lbs 8 ozs and the nurse said we should probably have him within 2 weeks - but that could also mean 3 weeks so who the heck knows!
I go back again on Tuesday and then will pre-register at the hospital as they won't send me the paperwork to send back to them which is VERY annoying.
We are still slowly getting ready - his car seat is installed and his corner in our room is set up and we have been stocking up on diapers when they go on sale - so we're ready - just anxious for him to get here already!
I am most nervous about making sure it isn't too chaotic for Katie if we have to leave for the hospital in a hurry. We had lots of time to hang out when she decided to make her appearance, but if my water breaks this time - then we gotta rush and have someone come over to hang with her while we wait for my mom to get here. So, I'm mostly concerned about that. Other than that I'm just excited and anxious.
Right now, Katie has some gook in her eye that I have to keep pulling out. I don't think it's pink eye as it was in one eye yesterday and now is in the other eye but has left the first eye - so I'm watching it closely and washing everything and my hands a million times a day as the LAST THING IN THE WORLD I need right now is pink eye!
We are trying to get in as many play dates as we can before he makes his appearance because then we will have to go off the map for a few weeks until the doc says he can be around kids, etc...
So, as Dave said - here's hoping for at least a 5 hour window from when we start to really feel like we are in labor. Enough time for us to get Katie settled and for Mimi to get here and us to leave peacefully as opposed to the way they had to leave on the I love Lucy episode when she went into labor with Ricky!!!!
1 comment:
OMG I LOVE the picture of the picture of Katie and her Monkey nose to nose.
Post a Comment