My good friend Meghan asked me if I wanted some hand me downs from her friend that just had a baby.
Of course I said yes.... and here is what we got!!!
This kid is set for awhile on clothes.... (sorry Grammie)
The bag above is all newborn or 0 - 3 - we have pants, shirts, onesies, pj's and more socks than any kid would ever need:) It's waiting for Dave to come home so he can put it in the laundry for me and we can put it in his changing table. (which is already full of 0 - 3 stuff that we have gotten from people already:))
This HUGE STACK is all 3 - 6 months
This bag is all 6-9 months
I think the baby we got it from is only about 9 months old now - and his mom told Meghan that there is more to come as he grows out of it:)
Hand me downs are GREAT! One less thing to buy or worry about -
and I HATED when I would find something that we didn't get a chance to put on Katie and she had outgrown it - seems like such a waste to me:( Especially since they grow so quick and they spend so much time in pj's and onesies the first few months of their life anyway.
Sorry Grammie and Mimi, we'll have to find something else fun for you to look for for brother baby when you are shopping!!!:)
Let the countdown really begin... 12 days or less!!!!!!!!!!!!
Of course I said yes.... and here is what we got!!!
This kid is set for awhile on clothes.... (sorry Grammie)
I think the baby we got it from is only about 9 months old now - and his mom told Meghan that there is more to come as he grows out of it:)
Hand me downs are GREAT! One less thing to buy or worry about -
and I HATED when I would find something that we didn't get a chance to put on Katie and she had outgrown it - seems like such a waste to me:( Especially since they grow so quick and they spend so much time in pj's and onesies the first few months of their life anyway.
Sorry Grammie and Mimi, we'll have to find something else fun for you to look for for brother baby when you are shopping!!!:)
Let the countdown really begin... 12 days or less!!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment