Wednesday, November 17, 2010

What we've been up to

This morning I woke up at 5:50 am. Ever since we changed the clocks back to "gain" an hour - I've been waking up by 6 am every day....... No matter what we do, she wakes up at 6 and I don't want her waking up the neighbors with her singing so I tend to go in there right when she gets up.
When mommy went in to get me, I asked for Grumps. Then mommy said it was early and that everyone else was sleeping so I told her, "no mommy, carry you go find grumps" (she says carry you instead of carry me)
So I put her on the couch with grumps and she watched TV and he went in and out of sleep for about 45 minutes.



Katie likes to keep all her toys together - I was at the computer the other day and turned around and she had lined them all up on the windowsill.
The other day I asked her to help me make a salad. So I cut everything up and put it in front of her and asked her to put it in the bowl. It was going well until I realized she was taking a bite out of a carrot and then putting it in the bowl! Lucky for us it was just me and Dave for dinner!

Today we started baking cookies to give to our family up in Maine on Thanksgiving. She seemed to have fun with the cookie cutters. We will put them in the freezer for now and decorate them another day:)


Here she is after naptime tasting the first batch of cookies. She approves:)
Happy Wednesday!

No comments: