Monday, August 30, 2010

Oh no, what happened??

That is Katie's new favorite phrase at the moment and it's unbelievably adorable. (until you've heard it 100 times in 2 hours.. then not so much)

Grammie and Grampie were here this weekend and we got to play all weekend long! I got to show off all my talking skills and tell everyone what to do.

"Gammie, SIT"- "Come Play" - "March" - "More eggs" followed by "Oh no what happened" when she opens the eggs (the easter egg plastic type)
"More beep beeps" - "Grampie Wake Up" - "I'm running"

They got to see just how fast I run ALL OVER THE PLACE.
On Saturday, Grammie, Grampie, daddy and Katie went on a date to the Zoo and park to play in the morning. On the way home, she found one of her beep beeps and for the whole ride home she kept saying "more beep beeps" and they kept telling her that there were more beep beeps at home... but she kept asking for them - this is how it went.

Katie: More beep beeps, more beep beeps
Everyone else: Katie the beep beeps are at home
Katie: More beep beeps
Everyone else: Katie, where are the other beep beeps?
Katie: home - more beep beeps??

This is our life with our 19 month old and it's great an stressful and funny and challenging and we love it.

Sunday morning we tried to paint, but Katie wasn't as into it as she was the first time - so we'll try again later this week.

Happy Monday!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I might have inadvertently taught her that. I am sure that she will find something else to replace it with soon.
Mimi in CT