So... I have a tooth that came in. If you stick your finger in my mouth, you better watch out... cause it's gonna hurt now... it's like, 1/8th of the way out - so just the tip sticks out. But it's keeping me up at night. I think the tooth next to it is trying to come in cause my mouth feels funny and I stay awake at odd times at night.. like 1 - 2 or 4 - 530 - so mommy and daddy are hoping the next one comes through already so I go back to sleeping well.


.
Other than that, I've just been hanging out at home with mommy during the day and mommy and daddy at night. Here are some of our latest pictures. I'm wearing a sweater that mommy made me while she was pregnant - she thinks I look like an Ewok when I have the hood on - but I find it warm and snuggly now that it has suddenly gotten so cold.
We are hoping the rain goes away so that we can go for some walks in the park this weekend! Hope you are all having a great weekend!!!!
We are hoping the rain goes away so that we can go for some walks in the park this weekend! Hope you are all having a great weekend!!!!
2 comments:
that looks like a fabulous park!!!..... I wanna come play. Love, Luke P.S. Mommy is going to put some pictures up on the blog that you will want to see. Hopefully she will get them up tonight!
I miss my little EWOK!!!!
Love,
Mimi in CT
Post a Comment