Sunday, August 9, 2009

The old coffee table is where mommy puts my toys for me. Some are in baskets and some are just on the shelves... here I am pulling my basket out to check out my goodies!

P.s. if you look closely, you can see that daddy put my pants on backwards this morning... the pockets and the sheep should be in the front... for some reason he always has a hard time figuring out which is the front of my pants:) We left them this way - cause it didn't seem to bother me.


Here I am sitting up on my own. I can't stay up for too long, but I can do it and it's lots of fun!


Here I am crawling under the chair in the living room. I figured out it was the perfect size for me to crawl under and mommy made sure it was safe for me under there, so got the camera, but I had already crawled halfway out.



And, here is some more video of me laughing at mommy cause she was telling daddy that she should buy a helmet for me because daddy put me in my elephant chair and because it rocks, it hit me in the head... so mommy and daddy were laughing and joking so I started laughing too!!!

1 comment:

Baby Payne said...

and now the fun begins!.....you will have to set up the pillow baracade hahahaha....it only works for a short while, so use it while you can!