Sunday, May 10, 2009

My Birthday/Mothers Day Weekend

"Bye Bye Luke" Party




So, yesterday was mommy's birthday, but it was also a Surprise Going Away Party for the Paynes... I'll let mommy tell you all about it.



So, Steph, Jess and I had been planning a "girls day" for weeks... except it was really a cover for a surprise party for the Paynes and I got to spend the day with most of my favorite people too!



So, the details weren't very clear, except Jess thought we were getting our nails done - (which we really want to do still) So, everyone was waiting for the Payne's to arrive (they were running "Payne late") and Steph kept having me text Jessica cause we wanted to know where they were so we could surprise them. At one point, they said they were getting food, so I had to tell them NO, we are eating here and Now - so I'm sure they were like.. what the heck is she talking about - but they aborted their mission and came to Stephs where we were able to Surprise Jessica, cause Jeremy was still outside by the car...




Dave actually bet me that Jess would wear open toe shoes, (which she did) and all week steph and I were nervous at what Jess's reaction would be when she found out we weren't really going for a girls day - so we will HAVE to do it next sunday in Irvington!!!!



We spent the day enjoying the kids as usual! Here are some shots of Morganne and Luke (or Mo Mo and Luka as they call each other)







We made another attempt at the all kid photo shoot - here's the only pic I got and below it is what it took to get that shot!!!:)






Part of the "cover" story was that the boys were going to help open the pool, but I told Steph that they should take advantage of having the guys there and do it for real... so here is a picture of the boys hard at work waiting for the water to drain out of the cover!




Here is a picture of Grammie helping Katie ride the Power Wheels!


And here is our resident Baby Whisperer Jackie... holding a very happy Braydon!


Happy Mothers Day Weekend everyone!





No comments: