Friday, April 17, 2009

My busy social schedule!

This week, mommy and I went to visit daddy at his job in New Jersey. We also went to look at an apartment 7 minutes away frm daddy's office and they signed a lease for us to live there for a year. The apartment has much more space than our current apartment and a beautiful kitchen and inground pool in the backyard. It's right across the street from a park for me and there is a Dunkin Donuts and Rite Aid and Shop Rite 1/2 a block away. It's a very safe town and the police station is on our street too.

Here is a picture of the new kitchen

Mommy is sad because she'll be further away from Mimi and Aunt Stephanie... but she knows it's best for our family because it means that we will have LOTS more family time and daddy won't have to commute any more. Mommy is happy about that because she always hated that daddy had to commute so far and she is excited about being able to have lunch all together. Because of this move, daddy will gain 3 - 4 hours extra every day with us. And, he promised to drive me and mommy to mimi or stephanies whenever we want for short visits.

After we left the apartment, we went to daddy's work where he got to show me off! Ask him about the special poop I saved up for him that he had to clean on his desk!!

This week, Luke's mimi came to visit too and I got to meet her for the first time. Aunt Stephanie brought Morganne and Braydon down to visit too and here I am with Luke's Mimi and Braydon relaxing on the chair.



Today, mommy's good friends from college are coming to spend the day with us. Tomorrow we get to go to Poker Night with the family and Sunday, I meet Alaina for the first time. I'm so excited to have such a busy social schedule at 3 months of age.


Next week, we get to go to Grammy and Grandpa's in Maine to meet my family up there and I can't wait. Mommy and daddy are nervous about the drive because they aren't sure how I will sleep and eat - but we are going to take our time getting up there on Friday morning to make sure it doesn't mess up my schedule too much and I won't be cranky for the family:)


I'm sure I will have lots more fun pictures to post for you all after my busy weekend! For now, I'm off to watch some morning television!


2 comments:

Baby Payne said...

Have fun this weekend! and y'all are gonna LOVE that dish washer in the new place!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm happy that you are getting a bigger place and that daddy won't have to commute so much. Mimi will not let a little distance stop her from seeing you often. Can't wait for the weekend and Poker Night! And, Baby Payne knows what he is talking about when it comes to loving the dishwasher.!!!!!!
Mimi in CT