Today was another big day for me! I went to the Danbury Mall with the Paynes to see the Easter Bunny.. Here I am at the food court waiting for mommy and daddy to finish eating so I could get my picture taken. I'm wearing my spring dress and mommies old baby bonnet!
Here I am with the Easter Bunny... I'm eating my hand in this one. It cost $15 bucks for the picture they took, so this is the knock off!!! YIKES~ but mommy and daddy bought it anyway cause it was a very cute picture of me and the easter bunny - we'll scan it later to post here:)
Here is me with my buddy Braydon cuddling in his swing for a picture...
The big kids(Morganne and Luke) got to have an easter egg hunt, but Braydon and I each stole an egg to play along too!

I had such a good time with all my friends!! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!
I had such a good time with all my friends!! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!
1 comment:
Little House on the Prairie look out. I do believe we have a new Laura Ingalls. I love the outfit and the shoes complete it perfectly. I hope that Mommy remembered the egg hunts she used to have with all her cousins. Can't wait to see you tomorrow.
Love,
Mimi in CT
Post a Comment