Another week, more pictures! We are all doing well. Kaitlyn has started doing this thing where she cries when she's tired and it takes us a good 20 minutes or more to get her to settle down and sleep. There is nothing wrong with her, other than she's tired and doesn't know what to do... so we have to give her a binky (which she hasn't quite figured out yet) and shhhhoosh her and rock her and sing to her and let her cry until she goes to sleep. Sometimes if we put her down, she will go to sleep after about 2 minutes of crying, but lately it has been way longer than that - we are really hoping she grows out of this as it's super stressful for us and can't be fun for her either:(
Other than that, things are good. She is sleeping pretty consistently during the night with 2 wake ups for bottles. Some nights, she is up for a few hours and might get fussy... but for the most part she only wakes up twice and a few times, she's just woken up once during the night.
Unfortunately, I am awake whether she gets up or not... it must be a mom clock I have - cause sometimes I can even have her bottle warmed and waiting for her before she gets up...
I went through all her clothes today because I hate to say it, but she's starting to grow out of her newborn clothes... it makes me so sad. So, I looked through her things to see what she had in the next size... thinking that we needed to go get stuff for her..
Boy was I wrong.
I counted 13 pj's with footies, about 20 outfits, a few pairs of pants, onesies, etc... so I think we are all set for the 3-6 month stage of her life:) I guess we can focus on 6 - 9 months and beyond now when we are shopping the sales.
Grammie and Grandpa aren't going to believe how big I am, the next time they see me.
Here are some updates from the kid herself:)
Here I am sitting and hanging out with daddy. I like to sit up and look around and listen to daddy's stories.
1 comment:
She looks like she is having a big laugh at the table with you... the first of very many, I'm sure!
Post a Comment