This weekend was Braydon's baptism. So, we were all together and decided to take some group photos since we don't have any of all of us together:)
Here is me with mommy, Aunt Stephanie with Bradyon and Morganne and Aunt Jessica with Luke.
Here is all of us!
Here is the daddy day care picture!
There were so many cameras that we are all looking all over the place, so hopefully someone else has better versions!
Before we left for the baptism, I decided to look under Luke's truck because he said he was hearing a clinking noise when he tried to turn it on. I put on my mechanics suit, the one Staff Sgt, and Daddy had to run out and buy for me the day after I came home from the hospital cause all my other clothes were too big, and I fixed his clinky noise for him. He just needed an oil change;)
And here I am testing his car out before bringing it back to him to make sure that the clinking noise was gone:) Anyone else need me to look at their car?
2 comments:
Thanks for all of your help on my car! I have to say, I have never seen a better looking mechanic!!! Mom thinks you MUST make a scrapbook page of this. Love, Luke
Great pics!!!! Can you guys even remember Pub Crawls anymore? Staff Sgt. Grumpy will love the mechanic pics. They are right up is alley! I hope that you all had a great time at the Baptism.
Love,
Mimi in CT
Post a Comment