Staff Sgt. wanted to give Katie a bath, so he and Dave gave her a sponge bath to calm her down... Once again, decide for yourself if she finds baths from Mimi and Staff Sgt. soothing ;)
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I really do think that she thinks she has to cry in order to soothe herself. That cry just doesn't sound real to me. Yep, it is definately a soothed cry. I think more so when I gave her a bath than when Grumps did. Folks, what say you???
Hey, no fair! Her dad gets to sit her in a tub of warm water, while I'm FORCED to leave the kid exposed to the painfully cold CT temperatures. I ask for justice.
2 comments:
I really do think that she thinks she has to cry in order to soothe herself. That cry just doesn't sound real to me. Yep, it is definately a soothed cry. I think more so when I gave her a bath than when Grumps did. Folks, what say you???
Hey, no fair!
Her dad gets to sit her in a tub of warm water, while I'm FORCED to leave the kid exposed to the painfully cold CT temperatures.
I ask for justice.
Post a Comment